Smart Techlean will use algorithms based on themethodologies of Lean Manufacturing, WorldClass Manufacturing (WCM), and Lean Six Sigma
Lean manufacturing is a production system thatemphasizes waste reduction, customer value creation,and process improvement over time. To accomplish this,Lean project management principles, techniques, andtools are used.
World Class Manufacturing
The philosophy of world-class manufacturing is to be thebest, fastest, and most cost-effective producer of aproduct or service. It entails continuous product, process,and service improvement in order to remain an industryleader and provide the best option for customers, nomatter where they are in the process.
Send us a message and talk to our specialists today to improve your productive force using Smart Tech Lean
Six Sigma allows businesses to gain an advantage in several key areas such as:
- Business strategy supported by management.
- Vision supported by management.
- Benchmarks to measure success and strive for internal processes improvement.
- Measured, accountable business goals.
- Statistical measures to constantly use data and analysis for positive outcomes.
- Robust, proven methodologies for constant improvement.
One of the Six Sigma Methodologies is called DMAIC,which is defined by Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control:
- Define the problem, improvement activity, opportunity for improvement, the project goals, and customer(internal and external) requirements.
- Measure process performance.
- Analyze the process to determine root causes of variation and poor performance (defects).
- Improve process performance by addressing and eliminating the root causes.
- Control the improved process and future process performance.